Print Portfolio

I'm a freelance writer, editor, and content marketer. I produce technology, business, and sports features stories, news articles, podcasts, video interviews, and on-air radio shows. Follow me on Twitter and LinkedIn.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Top five solid-state flash storage news stories of 2013

What better to describe 2013 than "The Year of Flash"? This topic generated many of the year's top storage news stories, from advanced technology announcements to market changing acquisitions.

And that trend looks as if it will continue in 2014 as we move beyond the question of "Should I use flash in my data center?" to "Where should I use flash in my data center?" and "What kind of flash should I use?"

Analyzing the almost staggering amount of activity around flash during the past year, we've culled our top five flash story lines from 2013.

Read More

No comments: